About Me

I am a wife, mother,shop owner, business woman, amateur blogger, nomad,lover of style and champion of a child's access to books.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

My Favourite Soft Toys.

Gorgeous Ragtales Collection

I must share with you my latest favourite soft toy range, by a company called Ragtales. As soon as I saw them I fell in love with the whole collection!! There are a few different collections within the range.

Dollytales

These are beautiful rag dolls with beautiful names such as Tilly, Ruby and Evie. Sophie is a gorgeous ballerina. My two favourites are Molly and Megan who are delightfully soft and come dressed in wonderful clothing. Each doll comes in her own bag with her name embroidered on it..

There is also a wonderful fairytale story box based on the Princess and the pea. Inside the box there is a princess with the most amazing bed hair you have ever seen!, four sturdy mattresses (one with a pea sewn on to it), a monogrammed pillow and a patchwork quilt. A great fun gift for any little one, with great storytelling potential.

Teddies and Bunnies

If it is Teddies and Bunnies you are after, look no further than Bo and Darcy..the softest,cutest cuddlies you can image. The largest two of the collection come in a lovely box and their play value can be extended by the lovely clothing that they have. My favourite bunnies anr Fifi Lux and Alfie who come beautifully dressed.

Tooth Fairies

Check out their tooth fairies which come in a matchbox style box and have a specially designed back pack for swapping a lost tooth for a coin.

Take a look at them via the link on my homepage and let me know what you think of them especially if your child already has one. Do you love them as much as me. I cannot wait to stock them in our shop!

Take a look on my pinterest link to see some of the beautiful range.

If you go down to the woods today your sure of a big surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment